AIM
Shenkhar

Why (American)Anime Sucks Why (American)Anime Sucks

Right.

While making this is asking to get flamed by almost every anime lover out there, I commend you for your bravery. Although it does somewhat shine a light on how narrow a slice of the broad spectrum of anime the average person has been exposed to, and how that does not appeal to "the average person" (you being the average person).

Anyway Good job, and try watching some real anime. Not the americanized shonen bullshit that passes for it.

FazzleMan responds:

I'm sure there is some good stuff out there. And yeah, I'm taking some heat from the anime lovers. 4 pms allready.

Why I Love AOL Why I Love AOL

... " ...."

I lol'd. Thanks for using my music btw.

Elite-Sniper responds:

You're welcome.

Lethal Injection Lethal Injection

Oohhh.. gave me the shivers

Nice collection! I enjoyed the abstract nature of the clips. They all run together, forming a pretty creepy effect in the end. I'd also like to thank you for using my music in the submission.
Great work!
- Shenkhar

notorious responds:

hey man thanks for the review your music was perfect for my animation I'm glad you liked it :)

xKore - Cosmos (Hard Mix) xKore - Cosmos (Hard Mix)

My favorite flavor of house.

Hell yeah electro-house, nice polyrhythm bassline in the middle, love the track xKore.

Snapdragon Snapdragon

Great work!

Man, you included one of my favorite things - acoustic guitar. Great job on the composition and mastering, really enjoyed this piece.

NemesisTheory responds:

Acoustic guitar really does sound nice. <3
I think the best trio for bringing out emotion is Violins, Piano and Acoustic guitar. :)

Anyway thanks, happy to hear it. :D

Planet Reloaded Planet Reloaded

House for sure :D

This is a pretty tight mix, although it feels a bit empty on the melody/music side. Try adding in a pad or something to fill it out. Your SFX and over all mix is good though. Nice track.

Airprogressive responds:

When you say that I should add a pad or something, what are you refering exactly? to add a new melody and include more variation to it, or just adding a pad to the main melody. If so, where you think I should add that?

thanks!!